The High-Strength EPA & DHA Omega-3 Fatty Acids Supplement to Protect Your Body & Stay Young at Heart.
Marine fish oil is one of the world’s best known sources of Omega-3 fatty acids Eicosapentanoic acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). EPA and DHA are good fats that our body requires for rebuilding and maintaining body cells, supporting immune system as well as regulating many other normal body functions.
EPA is also used in the production of DHA.
Our body is unable to manufacture Omega-3 on its own and thus, must be obtained externally from our diet or from supplementation.
OMEG-3 1200 is formulated with high EPA and DHA levels up to 55% Omega-3 fatty acids. It contains double the strength of regular fish oil supplement with 396 mg EPA and 264 mg DHA per softgel to give 660 mg Omega-3 fatty acids.
OMEG-3 1200 high quality fish oil is manufactured using PureMax™ Technology by CRODA, UK that has undergone multiple purification stages to remove toxins such as:
- Heavy Metals (Lead, Mercury, Cadmium, Arsenic)
- PCBs (Polychlorinated Biphenyls)
PureMax™ Technology ensures purity & safety of fish oil for consumption and is independently approved by a third-party testing and accreditation program, International Fish Oil Standards (IFOS).
Our fish oil is specially sourced from smaller fish species (such as anchovies and sardines) with shorter life-span – thus, are therefore naturally lower in environmental toxins.
Besides that, OMEG-3 1200 softgels are sold in amber glass bottles which help block out ultraviolet (UV) rays. Unlike plastic bottles – glass offers better barrier protection against moisture and oxygen for better safety and quality.
- Aging adults
- Those above 20 years
- Those who visit the doctor regularly
- Maintaining good health
- Boost immunity
- Regulating normal body functions
- 60 softgels
- 100 softgels
1-2 softgels daily with meals.
Fish oil exerts a mild blood thinning effect and could prolong bleeding time. It should be used with caution with known blood thinning agents such as warfarin, aspirin, ginkgo biloba, garlic and high doses of vitamin E.
|Active Ingredient Per Capsule||Strength|
1. What is the American Heart Association recommendation of EPA and DHA?
The American Heart Association (AHA) recommends taking a fish oil supplement with 2,000 to 4,000 mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids per day. Please consult your healthcare professional before taking more than 3 grams of Omega-3 fatty acids supplements per day.
2. Why choose OMEG-3 high-strength fish oil by Live-well®?
- MOLECULARLY DISTILLED to reduce contaminants such as Heavy Metals, Dioxins and PCBs (polychlorinatedbiphenyls) for Purity and Safety.
- DOUBLE THE STRENGTH of regular fish oil supplements with high EPA & DHA levels – 660mg Omega-3 per softgel.
- MADE IN U.S.A by Tischcon Corp. using patented PureMax™ Technology by Croda, UK.
- Specially extracted from smaller fish species (such as anchovies and sardines) with shorter life-spans – that are naturally lower in environmental toxins.
- AMBER GLASS BOTTLE – helps to block out ultraviolet (UV rays) and unlike plastic bottles – glass offers better barrier protection against moisture and oxygen for better safety and quality.
- Verified by third-party testing – IFOS™ (International Fish Oil Standards™) 5-Star Supplier Certification.
» view references References: » hide references
1. American Heart Association
» view references
» hide references
This is a traditional product advertisement.
Where to buy?